Enjoy a more up-beat camping atmosphere where you might stumble upon a late-night sing-along or dance off.
Follow smell of fresh coffee and wonder through the woodlands to our Heartwood Bar and Brasserie. Here you’ll find a hearty freshly cooked breakfast or for the more health conscious, wake-up smoothies and a range of breakfast options to kick-start your day.
Why Camp at Eklectica?
Enjoy a fully immersive Eklectica festival experience and make our ancient woodlands your home for the weekend. Imagine waking up to the sounds of the forest, and the smell of fresh coffee before strolling to our beautiful woodland ponds for a hearty breakfast. Although the morning awakening sessions will be a slower pace, the energy soon pipes up with entertainment and live acts throughout the day into the night. With entertainment right through until the early hours, you can dance until the sun comes up, across 88 acres of idyllic countryside.
Traveling across the water? Find our pop-up festival shop where you will find all those items you didn’t fancy lugging to the site! From Tents to sleeping bags, water to booze! We’ve got it covered.
Hearty or Healthy Breakfast
Follow smell of fresh coffee and wonder through the woodlands to our Heartwood Bar and Brasserie. Here you’ll find a hearty freshly cooked fry-up or bacon bap… or for the more health conscious, wake-up smoothies and a range of breakfast options to kick-start your day.
Flow into your full power… wake up to our free, relaxing, and fun sunrsie wellbeing drop-in sessions every morning at Eklectica. Take part in spontaneous and uplifting morning awakening sessions to set you up for an all day and night party!
– Ample toilet facilities and FREE Showers
– Breakfast a hop, skip and a jump away from camp
– 24-hour security… TOP TIP: Say hello to your neighbours to build a community feeling and provide greater security.
– Medical and welfare presence
– Mobile Phone Charging
Smooth sailing to the campsite
Shot gun! Climb onboard the BIG RED TRACTOR TRAIN…
…for a lift with all your belongings to the campsite! If the train is out delivering excited campers, chill out with the ambient music until the next lift arrives! £5 return per person to include a drink (can of beer or cider) …one for the ride! (Only on Friday until 10pm for drop offs & Monday for return rides)
Traveling over by car with your camping gear?
Don’t forget to add your free parking ticket when purchasing your tickets
Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with like-minded family’s looking for a more chilled out festival experience
Enjoy a more up-beat camping atmosphere where you might stumble upon a late-night sing-along or dance off
Both campsites are first come first served…
– Allocation available by application only to email@example.com, and approval only upon completion of separate ‘camping vehicle application’ and in accordance with T’s and C’s and payment of additional fee. Download an Application HERE. The fee per vehicle is £40. Terms and Conditions apply*
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
– The Eklectica site and campsites open from 12.00 noon on Friday 7th September. Guest will need to leave site by 13.00 on the afternoon of Monday 10th September
– The Family Campsite is our dedicated area for families with children 16 or under at the festival to camp out. The site features dedicated toilets and showers
– The Main Camping is open to any visitors of the festival with camping tickets to camp out. The site features dedicated toilets and showers
– There will be a site curfew and visitors will be restricted to their allocated campsite between 01.30 and 07.00.
– Visitors will not be permitted to take alcohol between the campsites and main festival areas
– Campsite Managers will be working 24 hours in both main and family campsites. Their bases are by each welfare/stewarding point. There are also teams of stewards within the campsite and generally on site to provide any further assistance you need.
– Access to our campsites will be restricted to those with camping wristbands ONLY
– Amenities for both campsites include a quota of toilets, showers and water standpipes
– We will allocate 9m × 6m space per campervan pitch to use for your campervan and awning. Please ensure your vehicle fits within these parameters.
– Your Campervan must be a bonified campervan/mobile home… Any vehicles that are not fit for purpose, or with ‘beds thrown in the back’ will not qualify.
– Confirmation will only be issued upon receipt of payment of the camping vehicle surcharge (paid via BACS)
– All persons accompanying the vehicle must have a valid weekend camping ticket
Also, please note that there will be no electricity or water hook ups provided.
Eklectica Ltd take no responsibility for loss or damage to vehicle or content whilst accessing or staying on site.